Without proper precautionary measures to stay protected, networked printers can present serious security risks.
Any risk to data security is a risk most businesses can’t afford to take.
The SymQuest Team is all set to host additional free, in-person Document Security Seminars at SymQuest branches throughout the region to help businesses learn the necessary strategies to create a more secure and reliable printing environment.
The topic was so popular when we launched this series in June, that we are hitting the road once more!
We hope you'll join us. Learn more about what we'll cover and the schedule below — then register so we can save your spot for this can't-miss seminar!
Topics covered include:
- Social Engineering — The Attack Life Cycle
- Secure Printing — "Hardening" Your MFP
- Everyday Security Considerations — Email, Scanning, Fax and Mobile Print
- Multifunctional Printers — Potential Points of Failure
- Secure Communication — Encryption & Closing Portals
- Additional Security — Print Management & Software Applications
- Maximizing Your MFP — Paperless Fax, User Boxes & Mobile Features
Westbrook, ME —Tuesday, September 24 — 8:00 a.m. - 10:00
South Burlington, VT— Wednesday, October 9— 8:00 a.m. - 10:00
West Lebanon, NH — Thursday, October 10 — 8:00 a.m. - 10:00