Without proper precautionary measures to stay protected, networked printers can present serious security risks.
Any risk to data security is a risk most businesses can’t afford to take.
The SymQuest Team is hitting the road in June to host free, in-person Document Security Seminars at SymQuest branches throughout the region to help businesses obtain the necessary strategies to create a more secure and reliable printing environment.
We hope you'll join us! Learn more about what we'll cover and the schedule below — then register so we can save your spot for this can't-miss seminar!
Topics covered include:
- Social Engineering — The Attack Life Cycle
- Secure Printing — "Hardening" Your MFP
- Everyday Security Considerations — Email, Scanning, Fax and Mobile Print
- Multifunctional Printers — Potential Points of Failure
- Secure Communication — Encryption & Closing Portals
- Additional Security — Print Management & Software Applications
- Maximizing Your MFP — Paperless Fax, User Boxes & Mobile Features
South Burlington, VT —Tuesday, June 18 — 8:00 a.m. - 10:00
West Lebanon, NH — Wednesday, June 19 — 8:00 a.m. - 10:00
Westbrook, ME — Thursday, June 20 — 8:00 a.m. - 10:00
Rutland, VT — Tuesday, June 25 — 8:00 a.m. - 10:00
Plattsburgh, NY — Wednesday, June 26 — 8:00 a.m. - 10:00