Job Location: South Burlington, Vermont
SymQuest Group, Inc. is looking for experienced professionals to join our growing team. We have an immediate opening for a Technical Assistance Coordinator at our South Burlington, VT location. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in a fast-paced industry. Candidates must be technically proficient, excited about technology, self-motivated, and enjoy serving others.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Accurately process incoming phone requests for document service, network support and technician Queue’s.
- Provide remote technical support to our clients related to multi-functional output products, printers and faxes.
- Accurately process incoming technician dispatch emails.
- Act as a technical resource for the field service team.
- Appropriately assign service requests to field resources.
- Proactively manage service call volume to ensure that our service teams are meeting response times.
- Build rapport with the Connectivity Coordinator to ensure that we are working to resolve client issues jointly.
- Actively participate in organized training classes as well as taking own initiative for self-development, in order to maintain proficiency and skill set.
- Achieve expected average on corporate performance metrics, such as utilization and calls closed per day.
- Exceed the expectations of the client by having a passion for customer service and the desire to create “raving fans”.
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft experience preferred)
- Enjoy working with clients
- Detail oriented
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- College degree preferred, equivalent work experience
- Must have inherent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Networking knowledge and certifications are highly desirable
Interested candidates may email their resume to:
or mail to: SymQuest Group: ATTN HR
30 Community Drive, Suite 5
South Burlington, VT 05403
SymQuest Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation.