Job Location: South Burlington, VT
SymQuest Group, Inc. is looking for experienced professionals to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in a fast-paced industry. Candidates must be technically proficient, excited about technology, self-motivated, and enjoy serving others.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for retaining Hosted Ultimate SafetyNet Clients
- Provide SafetyNet Hosted clients with high level technology planning, guidance and advice
- Contribute to enhancing existing networking solutions and developing new networking solutions
- Develop IT Strategy by learning about the client’s business and advising the client on the technologies that can best support their business objectives in our hosted environment.
- Perform risk analysis by helping clients pinpoint risks associated with technology options.
- Conduct technology research and selection by strategically choosing from the multiple technologies that can be implemented for a particular hosted project, guiding clients to select the best option for their business problem.
- Meet with existing hosted clients regularly
- Act as line of communication between client and SymQuest for IT related activities
- Provide high-level oversight of existing hosted clients’ technology environments
- Produce and maintain technology road maps for existing Hosted Ultimate Clients
- Proactively address technology gaps, issues and vulnerabilities within Hosted Clients’ networks
- Provide guidance to existing clients on IT.
- Stay current with industry trends, network technology and data center environment
- React swiftly and thoughtfully to client network emergencies and requests
- Conducting monthly reviews
- Conducting quarterly onsite meetings
- Submitting projects
- Submitting for new hardware / software orders
- Update site documentation as needed
- High School Graduate; BS preferred with focus in engineering or technology
- 4 + Years of IT Infrastructure/Network Project Management experience
- 7 + Years of hands on experience supporting and managing Windows based systems like Active Directory, Exchange, SBS etc...
- Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting situations
- Microsoft, VMware, Cisco and Citrix certifications preferred
Interested candidates may email their resume to:
or mail to: SymQuest Group: ATTN HR
30 Community Drive, Suite 5
South Burlington, VT 05403
SymQuest Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation.