Job Location: South Burlington, Vermont
SymQuest Group, Inc. is looking for experienced professionals to join our growing Team. We have an immediate opening for a Shop Technician in the South Burlington, VT office. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in a fast-paced industry. Candidates must be technically proficient, excited about technology, self-motivated, and enjoy serving others. This position works in a team environment to set up new and used document output products.
Primary Goals and Responsibilities
- Successfully set-up new and used/rental multi-functional output products, printers and faxes in our in-house shop environment. Troubleshoot and recondition used equipment for rental and resale
- Ability to change tasks based on the priority and availability of equipment
- Attend training classes for certification on vendor models and retain information to increase knowledge and efficiencies
- Achieve an Associates of Technical Service Professionals (ATSP) certification
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Industry experience desirable on the following or equivalent machines:
- Konica Minolta, Canon Multi-Functional Products and Fax Machines
- HP LaserJet Printers
- Kyocera printers and Multi-Functional Products
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use manual dexterity to grasp hand tools and to install large and small parts. The employee is frequently required to stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interested candidates may email their resume to:
or mail to: SymQuest Group: ATTN HR
30 Community Drive, Suite 5
South Burlington, VT 05403
SymQuest Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation.