Job Location: South Burlington, VT
SymQuest Group, Inc. is one of the largest Managed Service Providers in Upstate New York and Northern New England. We serve the IT needs of businesses throughout this region, both large and small. We're currently searching for a talented and unique individual to join our growing network support team.
In this position you will provide remote and onsite technical support for Microsoft-based business environments. This is a great opportunity for you to join a fantastic company for long term career growth. You must be excited about technology, self-motivated, and enjoy serving others.
An ideal candidate will have real world experience in either a helpdesk or network administration position, with an understanding of Windows workstation and server operating systems, application installation and troubleshooting, and Active Directory administration and management.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Provide remote technical support to clients over the phone using remote control tools
- Conduct onsite technical support at client location as needed
- Diagnose and resolve workstation, server and network infrastructure issues
- User account management - add/edit/disable accounts, setup new application users, etc.
- Troubleshoot backup, malware, virus and other technical issues
- Help provision new laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Work with application vendors in troubleshooting application errors
- Answer end user questions and remediate issues
- College or IT trade school degree, technical certifications or related years of experience
- 1+ years experience in a related role
As much of this job is done remotely, great verbal and written communication skills are a must. A professional appearance, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple technical issues simultaneously is also required.
Interested candidates may email their resume to:
or mail to: SymQuest Group: ATTN HR
30 Community Drive, Suite 5
South Burlington, VT 05403
SymQuest Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation.