Job Location: South Burlington, VT
SymQuest Group, Inc. is one of the largest Managed Service Providers in Upstate New York and Northern New England. We serve the IT needs of businesses throughout this region, both large and small. We're currently searching for a talented and unique individual to join our growing network support team.
In this position you will provide advanced remote and onsite technical support for Microsoft-based business environments. This is a great opportunity for you to join a fantastic company for long term career growth. You must be excited about technology, self-motivated, and enjoy serving others.
An ideal candidate will have advanced level experience supporting and troubleshooting large, complex network environments. You must have detailed knowledge and understanding of Windows Service operating systems, VMware or Hyper-V virtualization, Storage Area Network architectures, network security, and advanced level router, firewall and switch configurations.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Provide advanced remote technical support to clients over the phone using remote control tools
- Conduct onsite advanced technical support at client location as needed
- Diagnose and resolve server, storage and network infrastructure issues
- Ensure client networks remain stable with maximum uptime through proactive and reactive technical support
- Work with application vendors in troubleshooting application performance and errors
- Train, mentor and support other SymQuest network support teams
- 4 year college degree, technical certifications or related years of experience
- 5+ years experience in a related role
As much of this job is done remotely, great verbal and written communication skills are a must. A professional appearance, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple technical issues simultaneously is also required.
Interested candidates may email their resume to:
or mail to: SymQuest Group: ATTN HR
30 Community Drive, Suite 5
South Burlington, VT 05403
SymQuest Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation.