Job Location: South Burlington, Vermont
SymQuest Group, Inc. is looking for experienced professionals to join our growing Team. We have an immediate opening for a Field Service Technician in the South Burlington, VT territory. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in a fast-paced industry. Candidates must be technically proficient, excited about technology, self-motivated, and enjoy serving others.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Successfully repair Multi-functional output products, printers, and faxes at customer locations
- Manage an assigned machine population of diverse equipment and the appropriate car stock to effectively support assigned territory
- Actively participate in both internal training classes as well as taking own initiative for self-development
- Demonstrate retention of materials and previous skills learned in the work environment
- Achieve the Associates of Technical Service Professionals (ATSP) certifications as well as any other recognized SymQuest certification programs
- Achieve expected average on corporate performance metrics, such as recalls, utilization and equipment cycle time
- Exceed the expectations of the client
Successful candidate should have skills in the following areas:
- Konica Minolta, Kyocera, and Canon Multifunctional Devices and Printers
- Hewlett Packard Printers
- Remote Monitoring
- Managing call volumes and and ability to change priorities
- Ability to retain service repair knowledge on a large variety of equipment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit and must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Interested candidates may email their resume to:
or mail to: SymQuest Group: ATTN HR
30 Community Drive, Suite 5
South Burlington, VT 05403
SymQuest Group, Inc. does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, affectional or sexual orientation.